What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

curious calendar notifications

bonesie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep getting notification of new events and the number of events seems to be muliplying out of control. It started at a few 100 and now is says there are over 2 million. Has this happened to anyone else. My calendar is linked to my work Outlook schedule.

Jillm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a newbie also, but a couple off things come too mind. First- check with someone else at work who I
Has also linked calendars to see if that person experienced the same thing. It could be that recurring events are recorded from years ago and for years into the future. You should be able to pick & choose between the types of feeds... E.g. Holidays, meetings, weather, paydays.....
Also check your own events that repeat and feeds that you have. You might want to set an end date on repeating events and unsubscribe to some feeds.

Most reactions

Latest posts