What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CTV App stopped working - no videos

ElWoppo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used this app frequently for about a year. Suddenly the videos stopped loading. The app loads fully but the videos will not play.... Just a spinning ball and the word "loading". I've tried closing all apps running in the background and I've done a reboot as well. Still no luck. My OS is up-to-date but my iPad is 1st Generation.

Anyone else with this issue? Any advice?

Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...

-I just deleted your other post which was a duplicate of this message. Please do not do this as it is against forum rules. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried the app to check, and it works fine for me.

Have you input your province and city? The app won't work properly until you do.

Last edited:
OP
E

ElWoppo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:

Have you input your province and city? The app won't work properly until you do.

Thanks for the info. I have inputted my province/city correctly but still no luck for me.

OP
E

ElWoppo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:

Thanks! Your location tip helped me... Figured out my IP address appeared to be in the US. Rebooted my modem and got a Canadian address. Now the CTV app works. Thanks for your help!

Most reactions