What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CTKen

CTKen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings all. I have had an "original" iPad (16 Gig) from when they first came out, and only today took the plunge to the current model (again 16 Gig). I have been moving my information to the new iPad, and everything went well EXCEPT for one App. I have been using My Photos on my old iPad, and although they say there is a way to Backup the files within the program I'm having problems. There is supposed to be a folder called PMP_BAK that you create and move to your PC using iFunbox, but instead of a folder all I get is a single file (called PMP_BAK) which cannot be moved or looked at. I have a lot of photos and movies, and I wonder if I don't have enough room to create this folder...but there is no error message to say why the Backup doesn't work. If anyone else has run into this problem I would really appreciate some suggestions. As it stands now I will have to port all my pictures and movies back to my PC and then re-create everything again on my new iPad. I was planning on getting rid of my old iPad, but until I get this problem resolved it's not going anywhere. Thanks in advance.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the newer iPad and unfortunately, I have no suggestions for you with that particular app but certainly hope you are able to resolve the issue :)...good luck!

Most reactions