1. CTKen

CTKen iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings all. I have had an "original" iPad (16 Gig) from when they first came out, and only today took the plunge to the current model (again 16 Gig). I have been moving my information to the new iPad, and everything went well EXCEPT for one App. I have been using My Photos on my old iPad, and although they say there is a way to Backup the files within the program I'm having problems. There is supposed to be a folder called PMP_BAK that you create and move to your PC using iFunbox, but instead of a folder all I get is a single file (called PMP_BAK) which cannot be moved or looked at. I have a lot of photos and movies, and I wonder if I don't have enough room to create this folder...but there is no error message to say why the Backup doesn't work. If anyone else has run into this problem I would really appreciate some suggestions. As it stands now I will have to port all my pictures and movies back to my PC and then re-create everything again on my new iPad. I was planning on getting rid of my old iPad, but until I get this problem resolved it's not going anywhere. Thanks in advance.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the newer iPad and unfortunately, I have no suggestions for you with that particular app but certainly hope you are able to resolve the issue :)...good luck!