What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CSI: Miami

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you saw the current episode of CSI: Miami (aired 4/17) you saw them use an iPad in their investigation. If you missed it, you can catch it on CBSs' website.

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you saw the current episode of CSI: Miami (aired 4/17) you saw them use an iPad in their investigation. If you missed it, you can catch it on CBSs' website.

I'll watch this episode online, thanks Apps!

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just found out that anytime you see the iPad on tv, Apple is paying for it to be shown on that particular program. In my opinion, that's NOT a bad thing, but I just thought you'd like to know

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Criminal Minds started using iPads for case reviews a long time ago. Penelope hands them out, Hotch asks where the money came for them. Penelope says, "I did a thing". Hotch says, "We'll talk about this later." They are still using them in several episodes.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Criminal Minds started using iPads for case reviews a long time ago. Penelope hands them out, Hotch asks where the money came for them. Penelope says, "I did a thing". Hotch says, "We'll talk about this later." They are still using them in several episodes.

Yup. Almost a year ago.:)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alot of shows now are useing Ipads in there shows now and it seams all most crime dramas are now useing Ipads in there show product placement inside the show ..

I watch Fringe the other night along with the Closer had a few tablet units beening used in the shows along Bones where useing large screen Imacs in there special areas for there work along with the one lady useing a tablet for her 3D work in he one lab

Last edited:

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:

I saw that episode.

Most reactions

Latest posts