What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRM, Google Apps, IPAD

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a hosted CRM that works with Google Apps and is IPAD 2 friendly. I've been using insightly, but its not very iPad friendly. Appreciate the help.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

OP
B

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi HenryIgnite,

Thanks for responding.
I am looking for a web hosted CRM that has better integration with GMAIL, Google Contacts, and preferably, but not required, Google Calendar. From my iPad, I'm unable to get the insightly GMAIL plugins to work, however they work from my desktop browser. I've tried several browsers and viewing the desktop version of the site, but it still doesn't function correctly from my iPad or Android Phone. I've played around with Salesforce.com, but it doesn't have great GMAIL integration. I'm looking for something that is geared towards small businesses, currently I'm a one person consultant, but that may be changing to a team of 6-10 individuals very soon.

From a functionality standpoint, I'm looking for basic web hosted contact management solution that would:
1) Track Companies
2) Track Contacts at Companies
3) Tack Opportunities which are linked to Contacts and Companies
4) Record email and phone correspondence and associate them with company, contact, and opportunity records

I don't need the forecasting or any advanced functionality, pretty basic. But I am looking for something that can work across my iPad, netbook, laptop, android phone, and client web terminals.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Dan

HenryIgnite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.salesverge.com
Hi Dan,

Based upon what you require, I'd recommend at least looking into Pipedrive. Though I'm not certain of their Android integration, I know it can be integrated with Google Calendar and that it works pretty well maintaining contacts and their individual relationship stage. You can track by company, contact, or 'deal'. Calls can be tracked, but it is up to the individual user to update them. I don't think you can do any voice recording within the app. There will be some ramp up time (especially if you're needing to transfer contacts from another CRM), but overall it is a pretty solid product.

If you are looking for something a little more basic, my company is in development of a mobile CRM geared towards small businesses. The app is built for iOS, so no Android integration as of yet. It's called SalesVerge. You may direct message me if you're interesting in learning more.

Hope this helps,

HenryIgnite

Most reactions

Latest posts