What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credit Card Information

BobGuercio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to change my credit card number when I purchase Apps and iBooks. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open up the AppStore, tap on the Featured tab on the bottom, and scroll all the way down until you see AppleID: <insert your AppleID email here>, then tap "View Apple ID" and log into your account to access your Account Settings. Then tap on Payment Information and you should be able to edit there on the screen.

Alternatively, you can also go to Apple's AppleID page here and change your information there if you don't want to do it directly on your device. Both methods will net you the same result, just that one can be done using your computer and/or iPad, while the other is on your iPad directly. You can also use iTunes to change your payment information as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts