What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating your own checklist and uploading it too a ipad app???

bunnywrestler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently been using signmypad to upload a file then use the checklist tabs that our associated with sign my pad.. What I'm really looking fir is a app that would allow me to load a file that I build and insert it in to the program then be able to tap a certain area that will circle that specific area wether it was circling 1 to 4. Something also I would be able to write in or type vice versa.. Is it possible to have a app built like this??? This app would be specifically built around wildfire fire fighting. It allows for carrying a iPad in a plane or helicopter instead of using a large bags with maps n piles of paper which u don't need.. All suggestions would be appreciated.. Thnx, bunnywrestler

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Do not really get your point, but it sounds pretty much like you need to fill out a form - I would suggest you take a look at FormConnect - I use it for internal Auditing.
In FormConnect you have to build your form(s) on the iPad itself and can afterwards use them to collect data etc...

Most reactions

Latest posts