What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating & Using Hyperlink/URL with iPad software?

northernmoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hope was to be able to manage a very simple spreadsheet/miniDB and i'm panicking that i wont be able to do this on iPad! Help!!!

Please forgive me if I'm missing something very obvious...

I need to be able to add and edit url/hyperlinks from a spreadsheet on my iPad. I currently have Pages and have tried everything I can think of with no success, including importing and creating from scratch. All I've been able to get is text only with no link/tie in to safari.

My first question is am I missing something or is this not a capability that Pages and/or iPad has?

Alternatively, has anyone had any sucess with this in another productivity/spreadsheet software like Documents to Go (or any other suggestions)? I'm willing to use anysoftware as I'm used to traditional PC and Mac office suites.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what your saying, is using Pages for iPad, your making from scratch as well as importing documents made in (?) to the iPad using (?) (iTunes document import to Pages) (email) (another app) and instead of getting a linkable hypertext markup, instead its remaining plain text even after saving or opening in another program on Mac or PC?>

Most reactions

Latest posts