Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Dallasfoto, Apr 20, 2010.
I must be missing something here...
How do you create different photo albums in the photo feature?
iPad 64 / iPod Touch / Windows 7
Dallasfoto - Hope this helps, it's my process;
1) Create album folders on your hard drive, in a folder called iPad Albums
2) Copy or move photo's to the folders
3) Sync your iPad with iTunes
4) In iTunes, under 'Devices' select your iPad
5) Select 'Photos' in the iTunes menubar
6) In the 'Sync Photos from' box navigate to the folders created in step 1)
7) In iTunes click the 'Selected folders' button
8) Your album folders should now be listed on the screen. Select the ones you want to show up on your iPad.
9) Click 'Apply',the 'Sync' at the bottom right corner of the screen.
If you have questions, please whistle
I've started formatting my images to 1024 x 768 where possible, and converting them to sRGB for the best look on the screen. Also, I'm duplicating my favorites in folders called Horizontal or Vertical so I don't have to flip the screen to get the best size.
I wish there was a way to do it on the ipad itself. Considering my laptop crapped out
If you go to the photo app and click on the photos tab to view all photos, click the top right hand corner button (looks like the compose new button in mail) and it will let you select photos then int delete....unfortunately they left the option out of the album view, so you have to select them individually, but you can select as many as you want at a time.
Oops wrong topic...no you can't create albums yet.
Oh man you gotta be shitting me...all that?????
Maybe this new toy ain't what I need after all.....that is way too many steps just to make folders.
..will try to photo bucket everything
Nice advice makes it easy for new users.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can also just load the Keynote app onto the iPad. This might give you some ideas.
Thanks col.bris , appreciate your compliment - IM
WTF? Dude, it literally takes like 10 seconds if your photos are already in a folder.
my computer only shows a "ipod photo cache" folder. tried opening it but it only shows files "F00- F50 & a photo database" & cant open any of them. what do i do?