What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating folders in mobile me gallery app

wgm51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to create folders in the gallery app on the iPad? I believe you need a computer to access mobile me on the Internet and create folders from there. This makes it hard to create new folders when you only have iPad access!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As you guessed, you need to access me.com via computer browser (preferably Safari) to create Gallery albums. Or you can do it from iPhotos on a Mac. That is the only reliable way. I managed to do it (once) on the iPad using a third party browser set to ID itself as desktop Safari, but the hoops I jumped through and several visits it took do not make for a pretty tale.

Remember, Gallery will be going away Jun 30, 2012. It's probably time to start thinking about what you are going to migrate to, and start using it for future photo sharing.

Most reactions

Latest posts