What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

creating contacts from websites

mrjdobbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mrdobbs.org
I am new to the forum...well, this is my first post...I've gotten several questions answered by searching this forum. Thanks in advance to all who help each other here!

That being said, I have my own question.

Sometimes I come across websites that have lists of contacts and addresses and phone numbers accessible to me. i would like to put them in my contacts, but i would have to copy and paste a ba-gillion times to get this done. Is there an app that can create a contact group from a website?

Thanks,
Johnathan

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not aware of one however I have found a workaround that works .... sometimes....

I copy the entire webpage into a document processing program - such as Apple's Pages. In that app, if I touch the contact details briefly a pop-up menu appears offering me the option to enter the details as a new contact. It doesn't always work and I still have to do them one at a time, but it's easier than copying and pasting.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts