What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create New Blog From IPad

Sidecar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know if I can actually create a new Blog from my IPad?

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What blog site were you planning to use? There are lots of blogging apps on the app store.

OP
S

Sidecar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know... Trying to figure that out too. I have a website hosted by Yahoo and can add a Blog to my website, don't know how. I don't really have any reason to tie my Blog to my website, so I just want to do whatever is easy. I would like to create the Blog from my IPad and not need to get on a computer to build it.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Long as your site for creating Blog doesn't mandate use of FLASH, I don't see why you can't.

OP
S

Sidecar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My yahoo website's instructions start off suggesting you let the site builder software keep it's files in it's default directory... How does this work on an iPad? I am a new iPad user and don't know much about it yet. Good with computers, but quit learning about all the 'innards' when we went from DOS to Windows... Yep, I'm that old.

Sheena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if this is any help but I regularly blog using 'blogger' from my mac or pc, however I can't use the same online software on my iPad, it wont input to the correct fields.
Mt solution was to use 'Blogpress' - dead cheap from the app store. So far I have blogged and uploaded pics I have taken on my iPhone then transferred to my iPad using dropbox.
Could you maybe set up your blog on your desktop then do the same using your iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts