1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

create my own Code 128 barcode

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by wihitecate, Jul 8, 2013.

1. wihitecate

wihitecate iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can I use a third party control to generator my own barcode in iPad4? Anybody did this before. I want to use a Java based barcode generator in my iPad, just like this Java Code 128 barcode generator. But I do not if it works. I read the guide about how to create barcode in Java. It seems that it works for Microsoft. So I am confused. Anysuggestions?
  2. The OB

The OB Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819 / 1
    Welcome to the forum wihitecate.
    I'm no expert on barcode generation or reading but the following search found iPad usable offerings.
    http://appfinder.lisisoft.com/ipad-iphone-apps/free-java-barcode-generator.html

Also a quick google search found a screen for your quoted onbarcode.com, applicable to iPad.
    [​IMG]
    Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. beverlylarsen

beverlylarsen iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you have to use Java or just to get code 128 in iPad for yourself? If it's not a force to generate those barcodes with Java, you can just simply integrate a barcode font for IOS into your iPad, then you can start generating barcodes.
    But if you think Java will make it easier for you, you might check this iPad barcode generator for Java. Hope it helps.