1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Create a website in few seconds

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by nathanXavier, Jan 21, 2013.

1. nathanXavier

nathanXavier iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys,
    Webr is an amazing app which gives the opportunity to create a website in few seconds. You don't need to be a computer expert anymore to create a website, You can own an amazing site on your own in four steps.
    download WEBR from itunes and create a beatiful website for your self

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/webr-create-beautiful-websites/id515252069?mt=8
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Interesting app......

I've just included a link to the App Store to your post as when I tried looking it up, it came up 'No Results for WEBR'.....that's something you may want to look into. ;)

Good luck with it!
  3. nathanXavier

nathanXavier iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you

Thank you for your comment.

If you are referring to the apple website store its a common issue to all the applications. Users always have to go through either iTunes or an Iphone. Download webr and share your experience with us :)
  4. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 0
    Well, that's just silly, most folk would just look it up as I did. I will remember this in future....thanks!

I have downloaded your app but have yet to create a website. Although I did recommend it to someone else looking for an app like this. ;)