What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crashed?

nitaboc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today my iPad seems to have crashed. It will not allow me to type in my password. It will accept nothing. I tried resetting it eight times but nothing seems to work. A white box appears around everything including the slide to unlock button and the password box. I tried syncing it with my PC but that didn't work either. I'm out of tricks to try. In doing further 'google' research I vaguely remembered accidentally switching to 'voice over mode'. Perhaps that is the problem ? I don't know what voice over mode is:confused:

Oh! after hours I finally resolved this via google! Yep, in case this should happen to someone else I'll tell you what I did. I hooked up my iPad to my PC then was able to turn off 'voice over access'. All's well now! That will teach me for clicking on something I'm not sure about! good thing I remembered I'd clicked on it!!!:)

Last edited:

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's under settings-general-accessibility.

try first to triple-click the home button to toggle it off, then go to settings to disable it.

Most reactions

Latest posts