What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap think I am going to get another iPad now instead of waiting

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to wait till the next ipad, but think i will sell my new MBP and get one now, ughhhhh not sure what to do:confused::confused:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Choices choices....
Flexability versus portability, but what would you sync your iPad with?

Hoping the pros get updated soon with ssd's.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What iPad are you considering? Wi or 3G? The best thing about Apple products is they hold their values better then any other electronic device out there. I don't think you would lose to much money buy purchasing one now and selling it down the road.

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the 16 wifi, sending my air back will then have a GC worth 914.00for the next. iPad ;)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha congrats!

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, was good too, had 250.00 in RZ money ;) typing on it now;)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the 16 wifi, sending my air back will then have a GC worth 914.00for the next. iPad ;)
Unless you spend it all on apps, a case, a stylus, music, books, movies, screen protector, BlueTooth keyboard, camera connection kit.........

Most reactions

Latest posts