What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracked screen.

memonaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was asked to post a new thread. I am a long-time iPad, iPhone user. My wife cracked her screen on her iPad2. I have contacted icracked.com and have made initial contact with a person from Warrensburg, MO. He wants to drive over to meet me in KC area, pick up the iPad and return in repaired in 24 hours.

I was curious if anyone has used this service and if they are reputable and good at repair and service.

thanks,

memonaco

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,it was found necessary to change the title of your post.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I have heard of the company. It's a start-up company that began doing business in 2010.

It has expanded rapidly and offers (3) levels of service.

1. Home repair kit
2. Mail it in
3. Contract technician in your area.

I believe number 3 is what you're exploring now.

There's a fair bit of information on-line to help you arrive at your own conclusion.

I have reported on this company and discovered
it has received considerable coverage by business journalists including Forbes magazine.

It has also been added to to the Empact 100 list of the best companies started by young entrepreneurs. It was recently recognized during a White House awards ceremony.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions