What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coworker's iPad 2

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My coworker just walked into my office and loaned me his iPad 2. The gods are smiling down on me today!

Anyway, he has a 32GB wifi only model. As matter of fact, this post is being written on his iPad right now. This is the most intuitive computer I've ever used! I can't wait to get mind! This is REALLY cool!

However, I have a question. How do you turn up the sound on this machine when you're watching a video? I was watching something on YouTube and couldn't see where to turn up the volume on this thing.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
either the sound rocker on the top right hand side, or double click the home button on the home screen to bring up the multitask bar at the bottom, then swipe to the right to reveal volume controls

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While you're waiting for delivery, why not read the iPad 2 manual, available on this site as well as a download from Apple? I think you'll find the information very helpful.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Normally when watching a vid, a tap on the screen will bring up two controls top and bottom. Top is the scrub bar and the bottom is pause, play and volume slider. They fade away quite quickly if not used.

So effectively three choices.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
While you're waiting for delivery, why not read the iPad 2 manual, available on this site as well as a download from Apple? I think you'll find the information very helpful.

That's a damn good idea! Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts