Cover/Holder for two iPads

Discussion in 'iPAD 4 Accessories' started by dafnis, Nov 17, 2012.

1. dafnis

dafnis iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't know if this even exists or wether I am trying to go over the top... in any case would appreciate your help!

I own an iPad since a couple of years ago, and yesterday I was lucky enough to win and iPad 4 at my company.
    I would like to be able to use both iPads for slightly different purposes, and have specific iPads 4 apps on my new device, so I was thinking of getting a carrier/cover/holder capable to hold both at the same time. I know it'd be kind of double weight, but so long the holders are "similar in nature" as my current one for the iPad I'd be ok with it.

Have done an internet search and could find nothing... is there anything along these lines or am I living in dreamland?
    Many thanks!
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    Do you mean like a case or a stand?

In any case, I have not seen something like that for either. Maybe someone else has and will post it.
  3. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443 / 0
    I've thought about doing likewise but have never seen a case that holds two iPads at the same time and keeps them accessible for use. But if I wanted one, I'd just go on Etsy.com and have one made to order. Many of those crafty types will customize their cases, and at reasonable prices, I've found.