What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coupon Printer and .mv

Normacourtois

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me out. I am unemployed so I am trying to learn couponing and most of the sites want you to download their
"Coupon Printer" before they allow you to print the coupons I need. Many say they need Adobe working too and both my IPhone and IPad will not let me get Adobe. It says Apple will not allow adobe so I need some advise
Please. Also i open any emails that have a joke or something
That ends with .mv. Anyone know about that. I also received
A video of my friends wedding and I cannot open it either
With either device. Thanks so much, Norma
[email protected]

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The coupon printing software that most sites have is usually for either a PC or a Mac and iPads are not supported. As far as I'm aware, there is currently no iPad app that supports coupon printing though, given that iPads are becoming so popular, I would be surprised if that didn't change in the near future.

Typically an attachment received by email needs a compatible program (app) to open it. So you'll need to look in the iPad App Store to find what app can open the attachments you receive. Probably Googling this is an easy way to find some suggestions for apps that will work; many are free, too, or have free limited time span versions so it's worth persevering.

Tim

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me out. I am unemployed so I am trying to learn couponing and most of the sites want you to download their
"Coupon Printer" before they allow you to print the coupons I need. Many say they need Adobe working too and both my IPhone and IPad will not let me get Adobe. It says Apple will not allow adobe so I need some advise
[email protected]

There are many, many coupon apps in the app store....I guess it depends on whether your store will accept digital coupons or only printed coupons but as for printed coupons:

Search for "coupons.com" in the app store. Allows you to print the coupons. Unfortunately it's an iPhone only app. Only issue I see with the app is there is no search functionality.

Edit: just saw GroceryIQ for iPad which also looks nice....

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No worries Tim......

Normacourtois said:
[email protected]
Not familiar with .mv extensions...
But as for the vid attachments...try installing oplayer HD or avplayer HD from the app store. Then hold finger on attachment until "open-in" popup appears and choose either of those video player apps.

Last edited:
OP
N

Normacourtois

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you for advise. I was really hoping I could use my IPad at least. That was one reason I bought it because I am disabled and it is hard for me
To sit at a desktop
I didn't really understand what either of you meant by getting an
App to help open some attachments. I am not very computer literate
I can do the basics I need but then I am dumb as a brick. So any name suggestion or
What I should google would help a lot. I didn't realize that I couldn't ask
A question like I did either. This is the second time I came on a forum or blog in my life.
P.s. When I came on the first time I got the fabulous info
About print and share and even I could set it up. It is on both of
My devices now and works great. Thanks a lot to all, warmly, Norma

johncenas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coupon printer is allows us to print the coupon.Coupon printer needs adobe application for the ipad or iphone.
Thanks for information.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Normacourtois said:
Thanks to both of you for advise. I was really hoping I could use my IPad at least. That was one reason I bought it because I am disabled and it is hard for me
To sit at a desktop
I didn't really understand what either of you meant by getting an
App to help open some attachments. I am not very computer literate
I can do the basics I need but then I am dumb as a brick. So any name suggestion or
What I should google would help a lot. I didn't realize that I couldn't ask
A question like I did either. This is the second time I came on a forum or blog in my life.
P.s. When I came on the first time I got the fabulous info
About print and share and even I could set it up. It is on both of
My devices now and works great. Thanks a lot to all, warmly, Norma

Look in apple app store....the icon should be located on your ipad's main page... For the apps I suggested...

OP
N

Normacourtois

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks I got coupons to print from IQ Coupon App using my
iPhone print and share App. You can also send them to email and print them out that way. Thanks a lot. Norma:)

moliomarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just known about the coupons and I just heard about the coupon printers. But I didn't used them yet. There are many types of departments providing these types of offers and other code ranges for the customers in the name of Coupons. Many of the couponers plot their grocery-store trips with some precisions and gaining money in large amount. , The Customers are also with gaining through this. Please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view.

rickeygino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are various models and with latest varieties of Coupons available now a days. The printers for these coupons are some what rare when compare with the normal ones. The Coupon printers are of various companies and providing the coupons with the latest technology as more colourful, As the coupons are the best way for promotion, the printers are becoming more and more popular day to day. Several companies are providing the online printing services for the coupons.

adhneywilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had gone through your post. The prepping is necessary but it should not be exceeding than that we want. In the post that you have promoted the things are more than that of the requirement , This is some what risky as many of them such as apples will ripe and even damage and are not safe to eat. In Prepping ,The common question that comes up is, should save money or spend it on supplies? It is important to save money for emergencies , but having water, food and other items for safety and security is also a priority. Regardless of the amount, being able to set aside something every month will give you peace of mind and confidence that you can cope with most emergencies.

Most reactions

Latest posts