What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple questions on new iPad Air

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi..can i print my screen with my apll ipad air...?? Is any way to do that ??? Do anyone knows..?

Sure. You can take a picture of your iPad screen (well, any I device, for that matter) by pressing the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time. You'll hear a camera shutter sound and then you'll find the photo in your Photos app.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Blackdog17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure. You can take a picture of your iPad screen (well, any I device, for that matter) by pressing the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time. You'll hear a camera shutter sound and then you'll find the photo in your Photos app.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn
thanks ..

Blackdog17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes okay i am able to have a print screen but if i want
To print just a piece of my screen ..like snipping tool in computers ..is there any similar app for ipad...?do anyone knows..?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yes okay i am able to have a print screen but if i want To print just a piece of my screen ..like snipping tool in computers ..is there any similar app for ipad...?do anyone knows..?

You could use a photo editing app and crop your photo.....how about iPhoto which you would have been able to download free on your iPad Air.

You could also use an app like Skitch.

Just checked the native photo app also has the ability to crop.

Fred Garvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a quick image....used home and sleep/wake to take screen shot, the opened it from Photos, Edit (upper right) and cropped it. All with stuff that came on my iPad.

iPad Air 32Gb Wi-Fi; 17" MacBook Pro; 24" iMac; iPhone 4; iPod Nano 6th Gen; iPod Shuffle; Apple TV 2

Attachments

• image-1298349889.jpg
    image-1298349889.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 228

Most reactions

Latest posts