What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Counting my lucky stars :)

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Tonight my family and I drove to my parents place. So I get there after the three hour drive in the dark. I go in the house and decide to show my dad the cool onstar app. So I go to the truck to get my iPad and I couldn't see it. So by now I'm starting panic. After looking and looking I still don't see it :( so I step back and look down and realize I was standing on it. :O my iPad is white but it's in a dark blue case I got from eBay. The road was wet because it had been raining. Once I realized I was standing on it I almost had a stroke! My iPad is with me 24/7. Thank GOD I open it and no cracks. I weigh 130 pounds which is not much for a guy 5'10" but a lot for my poor iPad.
This $12 case is a HUGE investment to protect my $1,000 iPad :)

64GB 3G White iPad

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice that you lucked out. You didn't actually pay $1k for the iPad, did you?

Maybe you'd be interested in these cases:

G-Form

I enjoyed watching how they tested these cases by running them over with cars, dropping bowling balls on them, dropping them from 60 feet above and catapulting them, all with iPads inside and running a video meanwhile.

carols

iPF Noob
Reaction score
case can be the best companion with our ipad. Protect it from scratches,dirty etc...

OP
Ncaissie

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the 64GB 3G model. It came to around $940 with taxes. (Canada)

I try to keep cases on everything.

64GB 3G White iPad

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch on those taxes.

I'm fond of Vancouver and Montreal, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts