What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Android be pulled from shelves?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it does get better.

Lol. With marriage and tech, it's best to know what you're getting into and to have realistic expectations.

For me, both have greatly improved my life, or I would have extracted myself long ago. I see no need to have either if they're messy or painful, lol. Give me low-maintenance relationships and tech any day. The rest, no thanks.

Last edited:

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
andrzejls said:
It is very simple to protect your your data. Do not get them from Russian mafia. If you do, then do not complain, it is your own fault. As you might or not be aware, Android is based on Linux which is a flavor (free code) of Barkley V5 of original AT&T UNIX. Just happened, I am certified (1984) as UNIX sysadm and had been doing this (among other things) for more than 25 years. That, IMHO, make me a person with "some" knowledge of the OS.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe you can set security on documents which is really what Android needs.
How do you know your apps are not from the Russian mafia btw? In fact I was reading that very story a couple days ago on android news. The worst that an iOS app in the sandbox can do is use services on your iPad that you give it access to, but it will not hook into your other apps.

AnonymousNoOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If want to use flash try these apps, Stealth Browse, Atomic Web Browse. SeaDog was trying to tell people something and all of you noobs getting mad at seaDog you were wrong for that. He just wanted feed back from adults. All the mods are very cool and very smart people here.   ☣ ☣ ☢ ☢  

Last edited:

Most reactions