What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cost of Sky Mobile TV

barlowbrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to have the Sky Sports package at home for the past few years and when the chance came that i could watch Sky Sports on my Ipad for an additional £6 i subscribed, however we have since cut back on our household expediture, i found that i could not justify the cost for the sky sports package at home, so i cancelled it, but still had the subscription on the ipad for £6, so all was ok? until today when my subscription was up and want me to pay £35 per month instead of the £6, as i have removed sky sports from my home package, this is crazy! However they will let me watch the sports package for £8 on my iphone! Why the difference in cost. I am still a sky subscriber for both internet and te tv package, why do they treat their customers in ths way??

Your thoughts

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions