What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Correcting Essays

arnyswart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off, sorry if there have been other posts about this.

I am looking for an application that allows me to correct essays on emails, word or PDF. I want to be able to make written notes on top of the typed text and then save the file in total as a jpeg or PDF.

Is there anything in applications that does this?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off, sorry if there have been other posts about this.

I am looking for an application that allows me to correct essays on emails, word or PDF. I want to be able to make written notes on top of the typed text and then save the file in total as a jpeg or PDF.

Is there anything in applications that does this?

There are several apps that will allow you to do this. If you want to make written notes and/or typed notes on top of an existing PDF and then flatten (i.e. no further editing) the resulting file, iAnnotate is probably the best app.

If you're happy with simple typed annotations, then a cheaper alternative is GoodReader - which also does a lot more than annotations - it's a general file handling system too.

But, probably, for you application iAnnotate sounds like the way to go. If you visit it in the App Store and then surf through to the Developer's website you can download the very comprehensive User Manual for free.

Tim

Most reactions