1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Copying photos

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by ansaralivp, Nov 23, 2012.

1. ansaralivp

ansaralivp iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had some photos with one of my friends, so I need to copy that. When I went to his home I had I pad with me so I synced that photos to my iPad. Now I need to add that photos to my mac book. How can I add that?? Can you guys please help me to do that??
    Thank you
  2. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    The easiest way to move photos between iOS devices and Macs I reckon is the app Photo Transfer App from the App Store. There is also a Mac version in the Mac App Store. Transferring using this method is very easy and straight forward. Also the simplest way to transfer photos from one iOS device to another, just have to be on the same wifi network or via Bluetooth I believe.

If think you can plug your iPad directly to the Mac and transfer via Finder, but I've never tried it as I sync my iOS devices to a PC.
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,021 / 0
    We have moved this to the Help Section rather than keep it in the User News Submission section. You will get better attention here.

Thank you.
    Ski...
    iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator