What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying photos

ansaralivp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had some photos with one of my friends, so I need to copy that. When I went to his home I had I pad with me so I synced that photos to my iPad. Now I need to add that photos to my mac book. How can I add that?? Can you guys please help me to do that??
Thank you

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The easiest way to move photos between iOS devices and Macs I reckon is the app Photo Transfer App from the App Store. There is also a Mac version in the Mac App Store. Transferring using this method is very easy and straight forward. Also the simplest way to transfer photos from one iOS device to another, just have to be on the same wifi network or via Bluetooth I believe.

If think you can plug your iPad directly to the Mac and transfer via Finder, but I've never tried it as I sync my iOS devices to a PC.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have moved this to the Help Section rather than keep it in the User News Submission section. You will get better attention here.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts