What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying DVD - No sound

Phildave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies first !!! - I have tried searching for solution on the forum but cannot find one !!! (although I am sure it must be here somewhere)

Spent over 5 hours using AISEESOFT "DVD to iPAD2 convertor" to put a DVD onto my iPAD. When it was all done I noticed that I had no sound, so looked at the lower left corner of the convertor and saw the drop down was set to "no audio track". Dahhhh!

Wiped everything and started again but noticed that I cannot set the menu on the convertor to record "audio". Using the preview pane the "extras" like making the film work OK but I cannot get any audio on the feature film. Have gone all through the files but there just dosnt seem to be any audio (put the dvd into my player and there is about 9 language options).
Welcome any guidance/ideas.

Philip :(

Most reactions

Latest posts