What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying/ Backing up photos

Mattj82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

Firstly thanks for this amazing forum! I am a new convert to Apple, never even owned an iPod and now I have an iPhone 4s and iPad 2, and love both. I've tried looking around here and Google... but I've not had much luck!

I was going to post in the iCloud forum but not really sure if iCloud I'd what I need

What I want to be able to do is copy photos (in both RAW and JPG format) from my digital camera's SD card to my iPad, using the adapter I have already got.

Then I want to be able to upload these photos to the cloud (iCloud?) and delete them from my iPad to save space... I am hoping I would then be able to access these photos from my windows PC at home.

As I said I'm new to apple so this may be very straight forward... but any help or advice would be appreciated.

Matt

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Hi the,
I don't know if this works with iCloud, but another way would be to iZip the photos and load them up to an online storage server - this works fine for me with the photos I import.
As far as I know iCloud also deletes the pics when you do so on your precious device.

Most reactions

Latest posts