What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy/paste images no longer works and deleted email comes back

Hinder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I got my ipad 2 a few months ago and used to copy/paste pictures into forums, after ios 5 I can no longer do it but my wifes ipad with the previous version will still do it. Is this feature gone now? Also, my email keeps coming back even after deleting and emptying trash so I have to go back into 200 or so email and one by one select the ones I want to save, it's getting old. Also, I was trying to reply on another forum and typed a couple paragraphs and it suddenly just went back to the home screen and erased all I had written, it's like there's a time out, I have to type fast and post before it reverts to home screen, it just did it here to and signed me out. Any help? Thanks

Last edited:

khaloul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just press your finger over the photo for short time, you will see the copy icon.

OP
H

Hinder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just press your finger over the photo for short time, you will see the copy icon.
Nope, doesn't work any more with ios 5, my wifes still does and mine used to. :-(. It acts like it's going to but no image or link appears.

khaloul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hinder said:
Nope, doesn't work any more with ios 5, my wifes still does and mine used to. :-(

But I am using it by my iPad 2 iOS 5

OP
H

Hinder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you show an example with a random photo and post to this thread without using a image hosting site? Just wondering why mine quit after upgrading. Is it possible to go back to the previous ios?

Last edited:

Most reactions