What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy and paste

tlc7376

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am new on here and new to my iPad ....can anyone tell me how to copy and paste something?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
me how to copy and paste

Here's how. Long press on a word that you want to copy, then drag the blue handles to select the whole phrase. Then touch Copy. Now go to wherever you want to paste, long press in the typing area, and select Paste. That's it.

image-3991318401.jpg

image-1912793289.jpg

image-1660303041.jpg

image-3374261755.jpg

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maceasar said:
Youtube is good for visual answers

So is this forum. After someone has gone to the trouble of finding the forum, registering as a member and posting a question, I prefer to attempt an answer, rather than tell them to go and search YouTube or Google. It's what we are here for.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
So is this forum. After someone has gone to the trouble of finding the forum, registering as a member and posting a question, I prefer to attempt an answer, rather than tell them to go and search YouTube or Google. It's what we are here for.

Amen on that, brother! Although I don't help all that often, when I do it feels good to help out someone. I was and still am there myself sometimes and you just aren't sure about something.

Most reactions