What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy and Paste from the Internt?

OP
J

Jay968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Penultimate is a bit more intuitive, I like its structure of showing the closed notebooks as its file management system, and I do think it's wrist protection IS better (not having to pull up that wrist pad). On the other hand, Notes Plus seems far more powerful. I will keep them both as well.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't paste text into Penultimate because it does not have a text entry mode. You can either draw or paste pictures. That's it.

If you can't type something into an app then you can't paste text into the app. Does that make that makes sense?

Now, if you are really determined to use Penultimate and don't mind the extra steps (and un-editable text), you could take a screen shot of the Safari page, use something like Skitch to crop it, then past the result into Penultimate as a picture.

Most reactions