What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy address bar info?

cbreze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to copy the info in the address bar? I sometimes like to send links to a web site. When I try to highlight the web address bar it just brings up the keyboard.
TIA

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it possible to copy the info in the address bar? I sometimes like to send links to a web site. When I try to highlight the web address bar it just brings up the keyboard.
TIA

Tap the address bar to "activate" it, this will bring up the keyboard. Tap the address bar a second time and a mini menu will appear allowing you to interact with the content of the address bar. Now you can "Select All" and the mini menu will change to allow Cut, Copy or Paste.

There is also a "Share" icon next to the address bar that will allow you to share a URL, this sharing action also allows you to Copy the URL.

Last edited:

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just for clarification, the second tap on any text field will bring up the mini menu so that you can interact with the content of said text field.

Most reactions

Latest posts