What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool gaming apps

alexneargarder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want some suggestions for cool apps and did a quick scan do not think there are threads like this but anyway I would just like suggestions for cool gaming apps.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
alexneargarder said:
I want some suggestions for cool apps and did a quick scan do not think there are threads like this but anyway I would just like suggestions for cool gaming apps.

If you go to the App Store section of the iPF, there is an iPad games forum, with threads on many popular iPad games. You might find it useful.

Welcome to the iPad forums, a diverse group of iPad enthusiasts from around the world. If you have any problems or questions that a search of the forums can't answer, don't hesitate to ask your question or state your problem in the appropriate forum. We have many members who are glad to help other members with their difficulties.

Make sure to read the forum rules before posting.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited:

Most reactions