1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cool Book App: BookStaria

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by broldin, Sep 13, 2012.

1. broldin

broldin iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, new to the forums, been a developer for a long time now though (Approx. 2 years), and I wanted to tell you all about one of my recent projects! Being that this community is awesome (at least what I’ve seen thus far) I thought this would be the perfect place to talk about it. I’ve developed an app, called BookStaria, and have worked on it for countless hours (100+) and it just isn’t really getting any attention. The app shows users any new releases of books and upcoming books. It allows people to rate books and write reviews. I spent a really long time on it, and I really hope you guys like it, so if you wouldn’t mind checking out, it would mean a great deal to me. Thanks for your time!
  2. japs

japs iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just Dloaded it, I will test.