What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cooking with Ipads

Teamchefs.tv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are chef lectures and teachers that has created hospitality and catering resources for several years.

Now having armed ourselves with an IPad for this past year we are now bodly going where other chef lecturers hav not been.

Enter chef training with IPads.

:comingsoon: In september all our students will have IPads to assist them in their education. :ipad-keyboard:

I know we are going to get better result having tested most of our material and apps on my 13yr who now can realy cook:(

But who knows?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cooking with iPads, whoa! I sometimes use mine to stir my soup but I wouldn't want to go much farther, although I did try it out as a chopping board for vegetables and I can report that it is almost perfect!

The Archangel

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good post, Teamchefs.tv - welcome to IPF! :)

As Gabriel1 has noted, the iPad can be very useful when cooking, although I am surprised he has not observed that when it is used as a chopping board, cauliflower has a tendency to turn quite blue, and carrots a pretty disgusting mauve color.

Most reactions

Latest posts