1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

cooking with Ipads

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Teamchefs.tv, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Teamchefs.tv

Teamchefs.tv iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are chef lectures and teachers that has created hospitality and catering resources for several years.

Now having armed ourselves with an IPad for this past year we are now bodly going where other chef lecturers hav not been.

Enter chef training with IPads.

:comingsoon: In september all our students will have IPads to assist them in their education. :ipad-keyboard:

I know we are going to get better result having tested most of our material and apps on my 13yr who now can realy cook:(

But who knows?
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Cooking with iPads, whoa! I sometimes use mine to stir my soup but I wouldn't want to go much farther, although I did try it out as a chopping board for vegetables and I can report that it is almost perfect!

The Archangel
  3. DM51

DM51 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Good post, Teamchefs.tv - welcome to IPF! :)

As Gabriel1 has noted, the iPad can be very useful when cooking, although I am surprised he has not observed that when it is used as a chopping board, cauliflower has a tendency to turn quite blue, and carrots a pretty disgusting mauve color.