What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convert music to itunes

lrowic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have music on my Ipad that I downloaded from another source. I have it in Ifile app. I can open Ifile and play the songs but I would like to have the music show in ITunes along with the rest of my songs. Any ideas.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Irowic - welcome to the forum! :) I left a post in a similar thread HERE which might help. I've not used iFile so not sure of its features, e.g. I'm assuming that the music is in MP3 format and that it is likely played through the music app of the iPad? If so, are the files listed in that app? Also, are there any export or sharing options in iFile? If the music files are also in the iPad's music app, then the LINK in my post may help; otherwise, third party software (many hits if you do the google suggestion) and/or 'cloud' options are you other considerations. Hope that his gets you started as to a solution - please let us know your results - a common question w/o an easy solution on this device. Dave

Most reactions