1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Control the function of one Ipad from Another?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by MTB99, Nov 9, 2010.

1. MTB99

MTB99 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry, first time poster...searched a bit but didnt find an answer and in need of one quickly.

Looking to do sales presentations. Basically I want to load the presentation on an ipad and hand it to the client, load the presentation on to my ipad as well and run the same presentation.

Can I control the fucntion of my clients ipad (slave) with my ipad (master)? Ie. as I flip through pictures can his follow the command of mine to do the same (either wirelessely or wired). Rather than lurking over his shoulder or using a projector (not always possible) if I could control the presentation on Ipad #1 and his Ipad#2 follows along.
  2. Alanfujii

Alanfujii iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is an app called Conference Pad. It will allow you to place a "PDF" version of your presentation on one iPad and then control it with another. You can even control both of them using your iPhone. You do have install a separate app on each device.