What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Control iPad - without Jailbreak

eajustin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out a way to control the iPad with a large multi-touch display. After scouring the internet, I've read many times that this is cannot be done, however here's a company that's doing it (without jailbreak): Padzilla 70 Inch iPad/iPhone Case. Does anyone know how this is possible?

Thanks all!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears, from what I can tell, as though this is a full peripheral "case", which is relaying capacitive touch directly to the iPad screen via a closed front cover as well as taking a video out from the dock connector port. A clever way round the issue, but only practical for this precise implementation (i.e. demonstrating on a large external touch screen) since it puts the physical iPad device completely out of commission in its own right.

The other downside is of course that the screen is part of the "case". That ain't going to be cheap!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts