What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts

CapeCodder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Contacts has stopped working. It opens, allows data entry and then does not save anything. Any ideas?
By the way, this is cool. It is my first time in any forum. Thank you.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try rebooting/resetting ur iPad. U won't loose any data doing this.
While iPad still on, hold the sleep and home button down at the same time for like 5 secs, then it should reboot to the apple logo screen. Then u "should" be good to go. Whenever the iPad or it's apps starts acting weird, usually a reboot will fix it. If this doesn't work, post back. Good luck!

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a similar issue I can only see one contact, I rebooted several times and even did two restores but I can still only see one contact. I knew the information was still in the iPad because if I added something it showed up in Outlook when I did a sync. I finally gave up and bought an app off iTunes to replace the Apple program (ContactsXL) and that has been working fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts