What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is really weird! About Nov last year I started getting some of my messages come back as undeliverable. And this continues to happen ( always a different contact ) to this day. One time my contact address changed from telus to shaw. Another time the name part of the contact was spelled differently. I can't understand why this would be happening. Does anyone else have any ideas or had the same problem? Thanks, A very confused Squib!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
squib said:
This is really weird! About Nov last year I started getting some of my messages come back as undeliverable. And this continues to happen ( always a different contact ) to this day. One time my contact address changed from telus to shaw. Another time the name part of the contact was spelled differently. I can't understand why this would be happening. Does anyone else have any ideas or had the same problem? Thanks, A very confused Squib!
CONTACTS BOOK!!!
Well I am quoting myself to see if anyone can figure this out. The names and emails in my address book keep randomly hanging...one of my friends email changed severs without me knowing. Another one changed the spelling in the first part of the email ( before the @ )
If this has ever happened to anyone else iwould love to hear about it.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
squib said:
CONTACTS BOOK!!!
Well I am quoting myself to see if anyone can figure this out. The names and emails in my address book keep randomly hanging...one of my friends email changed severs without me knowing. Another one changed the spelling in the first part of the email ( before the @ )
If this has ever happened to anyone else iwould love to hear about it.

Hi Sqib,

Can you give a little more detail please, so that help and suggestions can be offered.

When I read your first message my initial reaction was that your email account has been hacked. I must admit I haven't seen a case such as the one which you're quoting.

Now where is your contacts book is it on the iPad your iMac or on a PC?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is on my iPad, and it is on the first homepage where it was when I bought it! I too thought holy crap maybe I have a virus, but because it is si random as to time and to people I started to question that. Two days ago I sent a friend an email with photos in it, the header was fine but all the photos were upside down on her end!
Very random and very strange ....other CP's are not affected! I am using ver. 6.1
Other CP's are not Apple products.i will glady give you any more info that you need! Thanks!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK.

I don't have any answers. However, have you tried searching for threads on the subject? I ran a search as illustrated here.

image-2110530213.jpg

The result list is short

image-14036577.jpg

Try the newbie with contact problems thread. This may help.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions