What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts deleted or missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am a new user of ipd2 and I found today all my contacts are blanked out , not a single contact in the contacts , how to restore? Pls help.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, you can recover the lost contacts through the iTunes backup files, it is very convenient for you, while you don't backed them up, you can also get them back via some iPad data recovery software, you can have a try of it.

Hi frederica872 and welcome to the forum. Thanks for your contribution, but as you are responding to posts well over two years old, it's unlikely the OP is still returning to check on an answer. With that I will close this thread.
Hope you enjoy the forum and feel free to contribute as much as you like:)
Andrew.
....................................................... Thread Closed .........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts