What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts app

Debbiesuew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going along entering all my friends and family and then it stopped. It would allow me to enter the data but would not allow me to hit done. Any ideas?
;)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And if that does not work power it off and on. Hold down the power button until the red slider shows, slide it. Wait a few seconds after it's completely off, then press the power button for about 3 seconds to turn it back on.

And if that does not work, do a soft reset.

Hold down the power and home button until the apple logo appears; 10 to 15 seconds. Wait for it to finish rebooting. It will take a few minutes.

If that does not work, call Apple tech support.

OP
D

Debbiesuew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

Tech support is clueless about why it's doing what it's doing. They are supposed to get back with me. . .shutting it down completely for now is the only way it works. Thanks for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts