What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contact Sync Issues

shanshuprophecy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I tick 'sync contacts' in itunes, i get a message asking if I am 'sure i want to delete all apps' .. has anyone else experienced this and/or know of a resolution? my iphone & macbook sync with no issues & my ipad syncs phots & music without any problems - it just seems to be contacts that is causing the problem/s:confused:

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a close look at what is defined in you Device secton regarding what shuld be synced and what should not. Or better yet, whether it is defined to sync - yet it is empty on the iTunes side.
Be very careful with that.

OP
S

shanshuprophecy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a close look at what is defined in you Device secton regarding what shuld be synced and what should not. Or better yet, whether it is defined to sync - yet it is empty on the iTunes side.
Be very careful with that.

Thanks for the response - i'm not 100% that i follow you correctly - do you mean check the ipad itself for what should be synced or the device via itunes? i have tried just checking the sync contacts in itunes and thats when i get the 'delete apps' message i referred to - its a bizarre thing as i cannot see what one has to do with the other? Also, my iphone & macbook sync fine - its just the ipad ....

OP
S

shanshuprophecy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ha! after weeks of not getting this to sync, i just tried it again - the only thing i did different was tick sync google contacts but it worked fine & synced ALL contacts - thanks for the response - much appreciated :)

Most reactions

Latest posts