What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connections

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Moving this to the Help Section for better assistance.

Yes, you may be able to attach your iPad to your TV by using this accessory from apple by using an adapter cord to connect your iPad to your TV. This adapter is for the current iPad with the lightning connection.

image-1448329552.jpg

Or, using an Apple TV to airplay things from your iPad using a wifi connection.

image-1397526478.jpg

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you skimonkey, very helpful reply.

Hi Silverfox - welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure which iPad you own, but if an older version (like my iPad 2), then the 30 pin adapter works fine also as shown below, i.e. the black connector is an HDMI cable to your TV (thus, a HDTV is needed for this adapter - other options can be use for SDTV) & the white connector is for powering the iPad - good luck!

accessory-apple-digital-av-adapter.jpg

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Silverfox - welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure which iPad you own, but if an older version (like my iPad 2), then the 30 pin adapter works fine also as shown below, i.e. the black connector is an HDMI cable to your TV (thus, a HDTV is needed for this adapter - other options can be use for SDTV) & the white connector is for powering the iPad - good luck!

View attachment 38106

...and that would be the adapter I need to buy as well for my iPad 2! I actually do need to buy one ASAP, because I have a Golf Fit Clinic I'm holding in April! Yikes...that's right behind the corner!!

Most reactions

Latest posts