What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection to the server failed

WalterPO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It appears this is a common problem and I am having the problem when trying to use Hotmail or Exchange. I see a lot of search engine traffic but have not seem a solution. I have deleted these accounts and reinstalled them following guidelines from a number of sources. I am with Bell Sympatico in Canada. I have had my ipad for around a month and had it up and running within a couple of days and it was meeting my basic needs but my wife ewanted to shop iTunes and the APP Store and a friend of hers did some crunching and that's when the problem started but I don't entirely blame him - I didn't ask enough and/or the right questions. I am going to plug away for another few days and will make an appointment at the local Apple Store but I would be interested in hearing from anyone who had and solved a similar problems. Thank You.

Most reactions

Latest posts