What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection ipad pc

viervorst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i connect my ipad3 with my pc i,m facet with a repeating sound like tedem tedem tedem.
When i disconnect my pc the sound is over.
What night be the problem.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

Does the iPad show anything, like "Not charging" at the top right, next to the battery icon, or do you see any popups on the PC?

If everything else is working, it just wants you to know that the computer doesn't charge the iPad.

If something's not working, try resetting your iPad when not plugged in. This won't remove any data or settings on your device, it might remove a glitch you're experiencing. To reset, press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release both and let the iPad power up on it's own.

Hope that helps.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When i connect my ipad3 with my pc i,m facet with a repeating sound like tedem tedem tedem.
When i disconnect my pc the sound is over.
What night be the problem.

Go HERE and play the sound - is it the one you are hearing? If so, the sound is the "Windows Hardware Insert.wav" - now, please provide some further information: 1) What version of Windows is installed on your PC; 2) Does the repeating sound occur when you plug in other USB devices; 3) Have you tried to plug your iPad into all available USB ports; if so, what happens; 4) What happens on screen when you plug in the iDevice, e.g. does iTunes open and can you view the contents of you iPad?

These questions might help others reply - if Johanna's advice does not solve your problem, you might want to search some Windows forums - this likely is happening to others. Good luck - Dave :)

OP
V

viervorst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem was a broken (intermittent) in the data cable pc - ipad. Problem solved.

Most reactions

Latest posts