1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

connecting ipad to wifi at home

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by garymac66, Apr 18, 2012.

1. garymac66

garymac66 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    probably a reall y daft question but having never even came into contact with an ipad im ready to take collection and ask will it automatically pick up my home broadband connection or will i have to parp about in settings? i know my manual will explain but im impatient when it comes to new gadgets !!!!
  2. Andyvalver

Andyvalver iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Go to settings and wifi and it will see your network. Put in your password and that's it, job done. It will remember to connect when you enter your home.
  3. HappyPelican

HappyPelican iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    The iPad should pick up your connection with ease. Like the previous poster said, just be sure to go into,settings and choose your network! Enjoy your new iPad!
  4. garymac66

garymac66 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys at least you will have saved me some time, its due today ! looking forward to it!
  5. Diane B

Diane B iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    I might add there is no manual (paper) as such. Go to Ibooks and search for IOS 5.1 guide and download it for free.