What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

connecting ipad to wifi at home

garymac66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
probably a reall y daft question but having never even came into contact with an ipad im ready to take collection and ask will it automatically pick up my home broadband connection or will i have to parp about in settings? i know my manual will explain but im impatient when it comes to new gadgets !!!!

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to settings and wifi and it will see your network. Put in your password and that's it, job done. It will remember to connect when you enter your home.

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPad should pick up your connection with ease. Like the previous poster said, just be sure to go into,settings and choose your network! Enjoy your new iPad!

OP
G

garymac66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys at least you will have saved me some time, its due today ! looking forward to it!

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I might add there is no manual (paper) as such. Go to Ibooks and search for IOS 5.1 guide and download it for free.

Most reactions

Latest posts