What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting ipad to home computer

maryfran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to connect my iPad to my home computer. Have a windows computer and use Internet explorer. Need to access a software that I have for my hair studio to book appointments.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you can connect your iPad to your windows based computer to access iTunes. However, the software is unlikely if it is doesn't run on the same os. Have you looked into the App store to see if you can find scheduling type apps that are similar to your needs?

OP
maryfran

maryfran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. I have. Just waiting, and hoping. Thanks for your response.

OP
maryfran

maryfran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm actually using google calendar to have appointments on my iPad/iPhone, But using my software on home computer also. It serves my purposes for small business and tax/accounting issues, so I'm doubling my work by having to enter everything twice.

ajricaud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to look at "splashtop" in the app.store. You can run things on your PC from your iPad, even splash-based material which Ipad's don't support.

Most reactions

Latest posts