What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting iPad 3 to Smart TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavuwill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for directions on how I can stream video from my iPad 3 to my Samsung SmartTV.

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Samsung TV Media Player HD appears to be a free app that should do what you are after. Do a search in the App Store as it is free. I have not used it myself as I do not have a Samsung TV so please post your finding after you try it out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

D

dvdcatalyst

I'm looking for directions on how I can stream video from my iPad 3 to my Samsung SmartTV.

The easiest would likely be an Apple TV, or an HDMI adapter, but the samsung app mentioned:

Samsung TV Media Player HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

should do the trick as well. I'm not sure about the reviews, but its worth a try.

FEATURES
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Sharing
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers

BROWSE:
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your iPad, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
Content includes:
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your iPad
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is real old..... Apple TV is the easiest solution with that I am closing this thread. If any one has a similar question please start a new thread so that the information is up to date......

Thread now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts