What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting a USB device

guscat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I have researched extensively on the web and cannot find an answer can anyone help?
I am looking to use keynote with my Kensington USB remote which allows u to change slides remotely. Does anyone know if the apple camera connection kit enables you to connect such a device using it's USB facility?
I know you can use an app on your iPod touch to control slides but this I believe uses wifi which is not always available where I am.
Please can anyone help?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good question. As apple has reduced the voltage output to the connector slot for Camera connection kit. So not sure if it'll accept that USB remote. Hopefully someone else will chime in soon on that issue. You always just get the kit, try it out, then if it doesn't work, just return it to the store. That's if a more exact answer doesn't come soon enough.

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
that is one of those things you will just have to try and find out.

take it into the apple store and ask them to get one from the back to make sure it works before purchasing.

Most reactions

Latest posts